Saturday, November 11, 2006

Surprises

I'm always surprised by what my students come up with. How Robert, Anna and Silvana went home and decided to create a photostory after a very brief demonstration in class.

I'm surprised at the amount of interest in social software by teachers, but I'm not surprised when only a very small number of them take it up and use it as part of their lesson plans (Marion is one of them). They know it takes a lot of extra work.

I'm pleasantly surprised at the great sharing atmosphere created by people interested in social software. Very generous with their time, organising synchronous sessions, sharing knowledge... that's the best learning environment and I try to emulate it in my very little corner.

Thank you all!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home