Monday, November 06, 2006

What we value most

In general I feel that my students are very happy doing online work. They are more motivated to do writing and listening through the class blog, our podcasts and their blogs. English is the means in which they express themsoves, not the goal. The goals are real, not realia. Some of them have told me "you not only teach us English, but also computers". They do not miss computer day and they keep sending me emails with attachments of their work for me to correct it. Today a student's mum, also studying at our college, came to see if I had any homework for her daughter. When I said no, she said "OK, computer work only"

I feel it may be inappropriate to publish students' or colleagues' emails, links to my blogs, etc in a public forum. I'll post a couple of links of people who have contacted me to ask permission to link to my blogs:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home