Saturday, November 04, 2006

Podcasting

The lack of Australian ESL podcasts made me want to do my own.

I attended 3 workshops by Sean Fitzerald and Stephan Ridgeway, where I learnt how to use Audacity to edit my mp3 files and they gave us hints on how to upload our files onto our media.

I decided to start interviewing people who live in Sydney and are native speakers or very good English speakers. Bit by bit I saw the need to start posting worksheets to help my students with the listening and also to inspire them to write about what they heard. This is all posted in Sydney's People Podcast.

At the same time I thougt my students could start podcasting as a means of practising their oral skills. I started looking around and came across several examples that inspired me:

Podomatic seemed a good alternative because it offers the opportunity to record comments (not from TAFE, though!).
I started Let's Talk


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home